In the event that you need to work in the U.S. briefly as a non immigrant, under U.S. migration law, you require a particular visa taking into account the sort of work you will be doing.
Most impermanent laborer classifications require that your forthcoming manager or specialists document an appeal, which must be affirmed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the United States before you can apply for a work visa.
All candidates for H, L, O, P and Q visas must have a request affirmed for their sake by USCIS.
The appeal, Form I-129, must be endorsed before you can apply for a work visa at the U.S. International safe haven or Consulate.
At the point when your appeal is affirmed, your manager or specialists will get a Notice of Action, Form I-797, which serves as your request’s endorsement warning.
The consular officer will check your request endorsement through the Department of State’s Petition Information Management Service (PIMS) amid your meeting.
You should bring your I-129 appeal receipt number to your meeting at the U.S. Government office or Consulate with a specific end goal to confirm your appeal’s endorsement.
If you don’t mind take note of that endorsement of a request does not ensure issuance of a visa in the event that you are observed to be ineligible for a visa under U.S. movement law.
Visa Descriptions and Qualifications
H-1B (strength occupation)
A H-1B visa is required on the off chance that you are going to the United States to perform administrations in a pre-orchestrated proficient employment.
To qualify, you should hold a lone wolf’s or higher degree (or a proportionate degree) in the particular forte for which you look for business.
USCIS will figure out if your livelihood constitutes a claim to fame occupation and whether you are qualified to perform the administrations.
Your manager is required document a work condition application with the Department of Labor concerning the terms and states of its agreement of occupation with you.
H-2A (regular agrarian specialists)
A H-2A visa permits U.S. managers to convey outside nationals to the United States to fill transitory agrarian employments for which U.S. specialists are not accessible.
A H-2A nonimmigrant grouping applies to you on the off chance that you try to perform rural work or administrations of a transitory or occasional nature in the United States on a provisional premise. A U.S. business (or a relationship of U.S. horticultural makers named as a joint manager) must record a Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, on your sake.
H-2B visa (gifted and incompetent laborers)
This visa is required in the event that you are going to the United States to perform an occupation which is makeshift or regular in nature and for which there is a lack of U.S. specialists.
Your manager is required to get a Department of Labor confirmation affirming that there are no qualified U.S. specialists qualified for the kind of vocation on which your appeal is based.
A H-3 visa is required on the off chance that you are going to the United States to get preparing from a business in any field of attempt, other than graduate instruction or preparing, for a time of up to two years.
You can be paid for your preparation and “hands-on” work is approved.
Preparing can’t be utilized to give beneficial job and can’t be accessible in your nation of origin.
In the event that you are the important holder of a substantial H visa, your life partner or unmarried kids (under age 21) might get a H-4 visa to go with you to the United States.
On the other hand, your companion/youngsters are not allowed to work while in the United States.
L-1 (intra-organization transferees)
A L-1 visa is required on the off chance that you are the representative of a global organization which is incidentally exchanging you to a guardian branch, offshoot, or backup of the same organization in the United States.
The universal organization may be either a U.S. on the other hand remote association.
To fit the bill for a L-1 visa, you must be at the administrative or official level, or have particular information and be bound to a position inside of the U.S. organization at both of these levels, in spite of the fact that not inexorably similarly situated as held beforehand.
Furthermore, you more likely than not been utilized outside the United States with the universal organization consistently for one year inside of the three years going before your application for induction into the United States.
You might apply for a L-1 visa after your U.S. organization or member has gotten an endorsed request from USCIS, either on a “sweeping” or individual premise.
In the event that you are the central holder of a substantial L visa, your life partner or unmarried youngsters (under age 21) might get this subordinate visa.
Because of a late change in the law, your companion might look for job approval.
Your life partner must enter the United States on his or her own L-2 visa and after that present a finished Form I-765 (reachable from USCIS), alongside an application expense.
Your kids are not approved to work in the United States.
Class O visas are issued to individuals with unprecedented capacity in the sciences, expressions, training, business and sports, or exceptional accomplishment in film and TV generation, and their crucial bolster work force.
P (craftsmen, performers)
Class P visas are issued to specific competitors, performers, craftsmen and key bolster work force why should coming perform in the United States.
A Q visa is required on the off chance that you are heading out to the United States to take an interest in a global social trade program with the end goal of giving reasonable preparing, job, and the sharing of the history, society, and customs of your nation of origin.
You should have an appeal documented for your sake by the project support and the request must be endorsed by USCIS.
At the point when to Apply
The U.S. International safe haven or Consulate might handle your H, L, O, P or Q visa application up to 90 days preceding the start of business status as noted on your I-797.
Then again, while making your travel arrangements, please take note of that because of Federal regulations, you can just utilize the visa to apply for section to the United States beginning ten days before the start of the affirmed status period noted on your I-797.
- On the off chance that you apply for a H, L, O, P, or Q visa, you should present the accompanying:
- A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form. Visit the DS-160 website page for more data about the DS-160 at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-ds160info.asp
- A visa legitimate for go to the United States with a legitimacy date no less than six months past your planned time of stay in the United States (unless nation particular understandings give exceptions).
- In the event that more than one individual is incorporated into your travel permit, every individual seeking a visa must present an application.
- One (1) 2″x2″ (5cmx5cm) photo taken inside of the most recent six months.
- This page http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-photoinfo.asp has data about the required photograph position.
- A receipt demonstrating installment of your US$190 non-refundable nonimmigrant visa application preparing expense paid in neighborhood cash.
- This site page http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-visafeeinfo.asp has more data about paying this expense.
- On the off chance that a visa is issued, there may be an extra visa issuance correspondence expense, contingent upon your nationality.
- The Department of State’s site can offer you some assistance with finding out in the event that you should pay a visa issuance correspondence expense and what the charge sum is.
- In the event that you are a L-1 candidate on a sweeping request, you should pay a misrepresentation counteractive action and recognition charge (more data about this expense arrives at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-visafeeinfo.asp#OtherFees).
- The receipt number imprinted on your endorsed I-129 appeal.
- Notwithstanding these things, you should present a meeting arrangement letter affirming that you booked an arrangement through this administration. You might likewise bring whatever supporting reports you accept support the data gave to the consular officer.
Instructions to Apply
Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) structure using http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-ds160info.asp.
Pay the visa application expense using http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-paymentinfo.asp
Plan your arrangement on this website page https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Nepal. You will require the accompanying data keeping in mind the end goal to plan your arrangement:
- Your travel permit number
- The receipt number from your Visa Fee receipt. (Click here http://www.ustraveldocs.com/np/np-niv-paymentinfo.asp on the off chance that you require help discovering this number.)
- The ten (10) digit scanner tag number from your DS-160 affirmation page
Visit the U.S. Government office or Consulate on the date and time of your visa meeting.
You should bring a printed duplicate of your arrangement letter, your DS-160 affirmation page, one photo taken inside of the most recent six months and your present and every single old international ID.
Applications without these things won’t be acknowledged.
Notwithstanding these things, you should present a meeting arrangement letter affirming that you booked an arrangement through this administration.
You might likewise bring whatever supporting reports you accept support the data gave to the consular officer.
Alert: Do not introduce false archives. Extortion or deception can bring about lasting visa ineligibility. On the off chance that secrecy is a worry, you ought to convey your records to the U.S. International safe haven or Consulate in a fixed envelope. The U.S. International safe haven or Consulate won’t make your data accessible to anybody and will regard the classification of your data.
Consular officers take a gander at every application independently and consider proficient, social, social and different elements amid mediation. Consular officers might take a gander at your particular goals, family circumstance, and your long-range arranges and prospects inside of your nation of living arrangement. Every case is analyzed separately and is concurred each thought under the law.
On the off chance that you are a first time visa candidate, you might spare time by conveying the accompanying archives to your meeting:
- Proof that builds up your employment capabilities, including any college recognitions.
- Unique letters from present and past businesses itemizing your position and extends you took a shot at and to what extent you worked with your managers.
- On the off chance that you are at present working and holding H-1B status, please present your pay slips for the present date-book year and your Federal assessment forms (IRS Form 1040 and W-2) for every one of the years in which you have been utilized in the United States. You ought to bring:
- pay slips from your present or latest spot of occupation
- the names and current telephone quantities of the faculty administrators at your present and past spots of vocation
- your resume or CV
Your dependents ought to bring every required record for any nonimmigrant visa, in addition to:
- A unique marriage (for your life partner) and/or conception declaration (for unmarried kids under 21), as appropriate
- A letter from your boss affirming your proceeded with business
- On the off chance that your mate is as of now working in the United States on a H1-B visa, his or her pay slips for the present schedule year and government expense forms (IRS Form 1040 and W-2s) for every one of the years in which he or she has been utilized in the United States on the H-1B visa.